V14_Heels

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm golfing alot and I almost feel like my wrists are just in a permanent slight sprain at this point. I actually noticed Theegala wraps his wrists and was curious if it's worth trying.

Does anyone use KT wrap or some other type of wrap to wrap their wrists? What are you using? Any pointers?

I use a lidocane patch held on with vet tape. Without it I would be at home.

That was one of the reasons I switched to graphite shafts. I’ve powered through, used an ace bandage brace, and rested. A wrap or brace is better than nothing but only resting let my wrists heal. Neoprene was a little too big. Athletic tape seemed a little much but it’s my preference. I can control the support and flexibility.

I keep a roll of Howie's Athletic Tape in my bag for this purpose. I had wrist surgery a few years ago and every once in awhile I feel a twinge. Mostly this is for TFCC issues so I'm not using a ton of tape, just two wraps; one above and one below my wrist joint. Not sure what your issue is, but I also have a Wrist Widget brace that helps when I need to wear it for longer.

I'm very used to taping my wrists though. My physiotherapist went over how to tape, and I wrap before every hockey game too.

Back