WTB - 24° Wilson Staff Fybrid - Regular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The title says it all. Yes, I'm aware that I'm a bit of a WS freak. The 24° should be the last club I buy this year.

Payment via PayPal.

If you have something to offer please post pics. I'm not too concerned about cosmetics, but still would like to take a look.

I have a new fybrid at home but cant remember what loft it is. If I don't reply tonight shoot me a pm to remind me.

hawk. I have a W/S Fybrid in 24* that I bought before THP started. It is pretty beat up as far as scratches go, but if you want it, you can have it. You mentioned you will be at the THP outing, i can give it to you then.

• Staff
hawk. I have a W/S Fybrid in 24* that I bought before THP started. It is pretty beat up as far as scratches go, but if you want it, you can have it. You mentioned you will be at the THP outing, i can give it to you then.

Thanks for the response JB. Like I said, not too worried about the scratches and I would be glad to pay you for it. And yes, I will be there in April. No shipping is always a good thing!

No payment needed. I have put it aside, its yours.

• Staff
That's very generous. Thank you! I suppose this can be locked up. Thanks to hammer84 for your response as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back