WTB: 56* RH Niblick

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
OK guys, my father in law (who i gave the Adams A7os' to that i won from the 12 days of holiday cheer) has been doing tons of research, well, and i've been talking to him a ton about the niblick, has decided that he wants to give one a whirl. I can only imagine how much this club will help him out around the greens and I just thought that I would ask if any of you all had one for sale. He's looking for a 56* and the condition of the club isn't high on his priority list.

Just let me know.

anyone interested in off'ing a 56* niblick?

I'm thinking this might be a tough buy for you around here TC. I did see a few on the bay.

I'm thinking this might be a tough buy for you around here TC. I did see a few on the bay.

yeah, i figured as much, but i thought i'd reach out here first.....you know, dip my toe in the THP waters.

After the description of your feet that you gave, I would rather you kept those puppies out of the waters :/

After the description of your feet that you gave, I would rather you kept those puppies out of the waters :/

my feet are quite attractive.......from the top, haha. i'll post a pic later.

Spoiler
just kidding! i wear crocs, how bad can they be? haha

I have officially abandoned this thread.

j/k... Good luck on your search TC

I have officially abandoned this thread.

j/k... Good luck on your search TC

thanks hawk, it's always fun having a conversation with you here on the forum, especially when i just can picture you holding that fru-fru drink.

Hahaha! To clarify, it was a fru-fru glass. The drink itself was strong enough to cause the desecration of an innocent rental car.

Back