WTB - Box to ship driver and putter

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkered

Team Paradise - 2023 Morgan Cup Champions!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
I need a box to ship a driver and a putter. Hoping someone has one they don't need I could pay a few bucks plus shipping to get it to me. I've checked locally and can't find anything and used the one I had to send a shaft to another THPer earlier in the year. Thanks.

Have you checked with your local golf store? Or country club? All the ones around me will give em out for free.

I have you asked UPS or Fedex if they have anything that would work?

Yeah. I figured I'd ask here before just fashioning something out of several other boxes. Was pretty surprised none of the shipping places I went to had anything.

I will trade you a box for the clubs

The UPS store sells a 6x6x48" but they want $12 or so for it. Buying one and having it shipped to you may not be very practical because of the cost of shipping it. Hit up your local golf store.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I appreciate the suggestions, but I've checked what I can around here. If no one has one I'll just make one, it's not that big of a deal. Just figured I'd check with you guys first.

Yeah. I figured I'd ask here before just fashioning something out of several other boxes. Was pretty surprised none of the shipping places I went to had anything.

Ask a golf course or a golf shop, they always have extra boxes floating around.

Ask a golf course or a golf shop, they always have extra boxes floating around.
This is what i do. My proshop has a gigantic stash of boxes. I just grab one and go. They dont mind.

Again, that's great. If that were an option for me personally I wouldn't be asking here.

People aren't getting it...lol.

If you don't have a box to offer him, don't suggest something else because he's tried to get one locally and can't. Hope this helps the OP.

I can find them at wal mart or golf courses as others have said.....I buy so much I usually do not need to buy boxes as I use the originals, but we have like a hardware store called Harbor Freight that I think carries this stuff as well! I was at wal mart picking up shipping tape the other day and saw all sorts of boxes for 89 cents to a few bucks!

You could buy a new driver and use that box when it arrives.

PM me your address I'll mail you a couple of them, one inside the other, can't be that much to mail an empty box

I have some if you still need them.

THPing on Tapatalk

I've got one if your still in need.

I got your PM , I'll stick a couple inside the largest incase you need an extra or two, you don't owe me anything , glad I could help and get rid of some of these boxes I have laying around

Hitman pulled a solid and hooked it up. Thanks heaps Hitman. You should be seeing some mail back soon.

Hitman pulled a solid and hooked it up. Thanks heaps Hitman. You should be seeing some mail back soon.

that's great to hear. Shall I close this then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back