WTB - Cameron Newport 2 35"

Cousineddie

Reaction score
Handicap
The quarantine has me trying putters again and I'm Interested in a 35" Newport 2 to kick around for a month. May end up going back to the odyssey, but keep thinking of the Newport in my daydreams:ROFLMAO:

Needs to be in great shape, but not worried about it being 2020. If you have something sitting in your closet that needs a hope send me a PM with pics and your price.

Hope everyone is staying safe!

The quarantine has me trying putters again and I'm Interested in a 35" Newport 2 to kick around for a month. May end up going back to the odyssey, but keep thinking of the Newport in my daydreams:ROFLMAO:

Needs to be in great shape, but not worried about it being 2020. If you have something sitting in your closet that needs a hope send me a PM with pics and your price.

Hope everyone is staying safe!

Did you find what you are looking for? I have a brand new 35" Newport 2 from last year. If you haven't found what you need,
I'll figure a price and send pictures, including serial number, tomorrow morning.

I have a 2020 Newport 2 if interested, I played two rounds with it and decided I wanted a Squareback. $320 shipped in the continental US. 35”, original grip, headcover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back