WTB - Child's driver RH

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkered

Team Paradise - 2023 Morgan Cup Champions!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
I am looking to replace a child's driver that was stolen from my front yard. RH child's driver, figure something that would fit a kid in the 5-9 year old range. I have no idea what price range to really expect, so let me know if you have one what you'd want. Thanks!

bumping this just in case. just figured I'd try here first before checking the bay or locally.

There might be some used ones in the bin at the range I go to. I also think they had a sale on new US Kids clubs - maybe $25-$30 per. I will look more closely next time and let you know what they have. I'd be happy to pick one up for you and ship it to you if you'd like.

i bought a junior driver last week from the pga superstore for around $30. they had different sizes for different kids' heights.

John, if nothing else pans out I could check with my parents back home and see if my or my brother's old kid's sticks are still around. I'd cover them getting shipped out here and give em to you pro bono, or maybe just for a beer or two :D

I am looking to replace a child's driver that was stolen from my front yard. RH child's driver, figure something that would fit a kid in the 5-9 year old range. I have no idea what price range to really expect, so let me know if you have one what you'd want. Thanks!

I might have one from my daughter's old set, but the color might be wrong if you're looking for a boy to use it.

Thanks all, not wanting anyone to go out of their way. Was just hoping someone had one that maybe one of their kids had outgrown.

Rambler, color wouldn't matter, and could always be fixed.

Thanks for the suggestion Moose. Looks like my local KMart doesn't have one, but if nothing turns up I'll buy one there and have them ship it.

Appreciate the input from everyone.

Would this work?

22f24a69bbbcd1682d6f56d1afcfefde.jpg

784004f337d0ba618bd9c0e0ac433cec.jpg

Little dusty but should clean up just fine.

Cookie, that would absolutely work. DrRosen is checking if he might have something, but if he doesn't I will pm you.

Appreciate all the input, this has been sorted and can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back