Status
Not open for further replies.

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
My freshman son has expressed interest in playing for the HS golf team. He coming from an older set of Ping youth clubs which he’s outgrown so he basically needs a full set, which means I’m looking for everything.

Teenagers can be fickle so I’m not ready to spend coin on the latest and greatest for him. I am looking for stuff on the cheap. Bonus points for clubs that are forgiving. Stuff that is a few years old is more than perfectly fine.

He’s about 5’5” and skinny as a rail so Ladies, Senior or light to flex Regular is probably in his sweet spot, though I can acquire shafts and do club work if necessary.

DM sent

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Okay THPers, help me out. I’m not convinced the kid is die hard about golf but he wants to try for the HS team. So I want to get him gear but I don’t want to go crazy buying clubs until I see that he’s really into this. Someone has to have something laying around that fits the bill.

Still looking for irons especially. Graphite shafts preferred (senior, maybe regular flex). Forging, reasonably modern, inexpensive. What do you have?

OG PTx but they have KBS tour V 110 stiffs. Would love to see them being used instead of closet duty.

I have 52 and 56 MD3 wedges you can have if you want them. Just shoot me a PM.

PM sent

PM Sent

I don’t have any, butbping g series irons can always be had for decent prices and even the g25s would be a great option. Good luck!

Thanks for the responses everyone. I've made a deal on irons and potentially a bag and wedges. Still looking for the other parts.

Pm sent

Callaway Rogue Atmos red 6s shaft
Callaway Rogue 5w Even Flow blue 75 reg flex shaft
Ping G400 7 wood Tensei orange 50g reg flex shaft
Ping G410 2 hybrid UST Recoil F3 shaft
Ping G400 4 Crossover Alta CB Reg flex shaft
Ping G700 Red dot 5-UW Recoil Smacwrap 780 F3 shafts
Ping G700 Red dot GW,SW Recoil Smacwrap 780 F3 shafts
Ping Glide 2.0 Red dot 58* LW Steelfiber i95 reg flex shaft
Odyssey Works Versa 7H CS Putter

Good luck. Hope your son sticks with the game

Thanks everyone who responded with offers. The kid is outfitted with a bag of clubs. We can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back