WTB: Cobra Driver Shaft Reg Flex

Status
Not open for further replies.

hort22

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 13.4
looking for a range session project if anyone has anything low launching in a reg flex to fit a cobra driver.

EDIT: have recently acquired an adams xtd driver head and would also consider a low launch reg flex shaft with a taylor made adapter installed.

Last edited:
I have some choices for you
Atmos Blue Reg Flex Cobra adapter sleeve. 42.75" from end of grip to end of sleeve.
Aldila Rogue Max. Reg Flex Cobra adapter.44" from end of grip to end of adapter sleeve.
Aldila Snergy Reg Flex Callaway adapter sleeve. 44.50' from end of grip to end of sleeve.
Diamana Blue made for Titleist. Reg Flex. Titleist adapter sleeve. 44.25" from end of grip to end of sleeve.

If interested in either of the 2 shafts that don"t have a Cobra adapter sleeve, I have a UST Mamiya Helium shaft in a
senior flex with a Cobra adapter sleeve on it that I would include for free, you would just need to sway the sleeves.

If interested in anything, I can shoot you a price and some pictures.

i think the 2 cobra adater installed shafts you have may be a little higher launch then what im looking for, just by reading some specs, but thanks

I have a Helium black in regular.....

whoops sorry. just re read... you want low launching. Not sure how many fit that per se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back