WTB - Cobra F9 or SZ 3 hybrid or maybe other brand hybrid.

Luchnia

You will never conquer golf.
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a Cobra 3 hybrid (something around 19 degrees or possibly a 3 and 4 pair). Might consider other top end brands too. Throwing this out there in case someone looking to get rid of hybrids that they want to part with. I want to try one out and see how I do with it since some inconsistency off the deck with my woods and long irons.

Hello. I'm new here (but long term WRX member and eBay is same moniker). I have a Srixon H85 19* with stock Hzrdus Black 6.0 in mint condition. Played 1 round only.

I have a G410 3H w/regular stock shaft if interested. 1st time posting here, but have many transactions on Reddit, GolfWRX

Looking for a Cobra 3 hybrid (something around 19 degrees or possibly a 3 and 4 pair). Might consider other top end brands too. Throwing this out there in case someone looking to get rid of hybrids that they want to part with. I want to try one out and see how I do with it since some inconsistency off the deck with my woods and long irons.
Following to see if someone offers up anything you don't want - I need a hybrid also :cool:

Following to see if someone offers up anything you don't want - I need a hybrid also :cool:
Yep, I am looking to improve this "gap" part of my game where as I can make it with my 5 iron, I tend to flex it a bit too much on the long shots (scooting it right sometimes) and thinking a hybrid might be something to try to scoop the ball better off the ground.

If you see anything you like you are welcome to contact the posters. I am not moving too fast on it as I am thinking through.

Hey all,

Here are pics of the G410 3H that I took today. There is a user on Reddit that is interested, hence the personalized pics. Feel free to PM me with questions, 1st to pay gets it.

Thanks!

I have a Cobra SpeedZone 19 degree hybrid that is nearly unused. I would definitely sell it to you. PM me if you are interested.

Back