Status
Not open for further replies.

dcbrad

locked and reloaded
Reaction score
Handicap
Geography
Hey fellas,

I sit on the golf tournament board for the local NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Chapter here in Erie County, PA. We are in the midst of planning our second annual golf outing in June and I have been tasked with gathering a few prizes together.

Instead of going and giving money to big box stores, I'd rather put some in my fellow THPers pockets. I am looking for very good condition (minimal wear/ball marks) Drivers, Fairway Woods, Hybrids and Putters to buy to raffle off as prizes at the event. Preferably in the last year or two of a product cycle, that way some of the names are familiar.

Let me stress that I am not looking for "FREE" donations and would be more than happy to pay for the clubs. Please don't feel obligated, I just figured I would make a post and see if anyone was interested in unloading any clubs. Feel free to PM me with anything you would like to sell.

Again, I am not trying to solicit for free clubs and am completely willing to pay fair market value!

Thanks again everyone!

I am going to have to bring a few things out to the range and see if I still want them. May have some things to offer you in the next week, Brad!

Thanks dude, no worries!

Ill check the garage when I get home

Want a left handed seemore m2?

Mods go ahead and lock this. Thanks to all the THPers who offered equipment. I am blown away by this place all the time.

Man I missed this until now!! If you still need anything, PM me.
IBTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back