WTB: Driver (Player Style)

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright guys, here is the deal. I am currently without a driver.

I have tried big head, long shafts, and closed club faces, and none of it really worked that well.

As such, I am looking for something different to experiment with. I seem to hit "player" drivers very well, on the whole, so I am wanting to buy one.

Criteria:

No longer than 45".
Preferably 9.5-10.5 loft, but I will consider 8.5 to 11.
Open or neutral clubface.
Cheap. I am not looking for anything new here, I can't afford it right now. Drivers in the "Oldie but Goodie" category are the idea.

Payment Info (Please Read!)

I am going to the bank tomorrow. From there, it will take about 3 days to transfer the money. If you are not willing to wait, then don't PM me. I will be looking into offers for a few days anyway.

Thanks for taking a look guys, feel free to post in this thread or PM me with any offers.

Aye, that I could, but I always come here first. I would much rather give a friend my money that I know will send the product no matter what.
Check out EBay, I'm sure you can find all kinds of oldies but goodies!

Aye, that I could, but I always come here first. I would much rather give a friend my money that I know will send the product no matter what.

Jake, you've got message.

Wish I could help JR. What I have is the size of some hybrids! Doing you a favor not sending pics :D

Hey guys, lock this one up. Big props to JMan.

Back