WTB (Feeler Post): TM Burner Superfast 2.0, R9 460, or Superfast 1.0 driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, THP, I need you to help me out. I have a very, very good friend who is without a driver, and has had his eyes set on one of the above drivers for quite a while now. I figured I would help him out, and I come to you guys.

If you have one of the above drivers, in reg or stiff, and wouldn't mind selling it, I would like you to PM me with a price quote, including shipping. I will then relay the info to him, and he will make a decision from there. The money will be forwarded to you via Paypal, before shipping of course.

Looking for used, but in decent shape. No horrendous skymarks or anything like that. He is a teenager, so keep that in mind when you try to sell me a driver with a $500 aftermarket shaft in it, he just won't be able to afford it. He seems to be looking at about $120 TOPS, but would certainly like to go lower. I realize this probably puts the 2.0 out of reach, but I told him I would try.

Last edited:
Tossed you a PM.

Responded.

pm sent about SF 1.0 TP

Responded, gonna be a little out of his range. Looking more in the sub-$120 area.
He can use this site as a starting point: http://www.taylormadegolfpreowned.com/

Should be able to get a better deal from a THPer though. FWIW, I bought a used SuperFast 1.0 with a V2 shaft for 60 bucks a few months ago.

If you don't have luck here, I'd definitely recommend globalGolf on ebay for an older model TaylorMade. They've got plenty of SuperTri/R9 460, etc for right around that price range.

I've purchased from their ebay a handful of times and believe you absolutely get what you expect.

That is my next option, but I always come here first.
If you don't have luck here, I'd definitely recommend globalGolf on ebay for an older model TaylorMade. They've got plenty of SuperTri/R9 460, etc for right around that price range.

I've purchased from their ebay a handful of times and believe you absolutely get what you expect.

That is my next option, but I always come here first.

PM sent. I've a 8.5 degree TM SuperFast 1.0 TP driver.

My friend has two offers he is deciding on right now, so for now, you can offer, but don't be surprised if we turn you down.

It's a long shot... would he do a SuperDeep TP w/ a reg flex stock shaft? The same guy I bought my SuperTri from has the SD also and has it up for $110.

My friend has two offers he is deciding on right now, so for now, you can offer, but don't be surprised if we turn you down.

What?! Are you the driver broker...lol

It's a long shot... would he do a SuperDeep TP w/ a reg flex stock shaft? The same guy I bought my SuperTri from has the SD also and has it up for $110.

What?! Are you the driver broker...lol
LOL, this whole thing is making me laugh, "don't be surprised if we turn you down?" kind of an odd way to say it. But I like the idea of JR buying his buddy a driver, from Icemann who is getting it off another guy. Nothing could go wrong there.

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back