Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a g430 lst driver head, preferably 9 degree.
I have one I'm looking to sell, also have a unused Kai Li white stiff shaft. DM me if you are interested and want pictures

Looking for a g430 lst driver head, preferably 9 degree.
I’ve got a mint condition 9° g430 LST head. Will sell for reasonable price. Have a couple shafts too.

Last edited:
I’ve got a mint condition 9° g430 LST head. Will sell for reasonable price.
You have a marketplace post waiting for approval that seems like it was supposed to be a reply in this thread based on it's wording and this post. Am I correct with that and can delete your thread that is waiting for approval?

I’m not exactly sure how to delete the listing but if you click on it it’s obvious is no longer for sale. But I do want to sell it - you’re the first person in a year with any interest. And if you want it it’s first come first serve.

I’m not exactly sure how to delete the listing but if you click on it it’s obvious is no longer for sale. But I do want to sell it - you’re the first person in a year with any interest. And if you want it it’s first come first serve.
I was speaking to the thread you created 40 ish minutes ago that was worded like it was supposed to be a direct reply to this thread. I'm just a mod that sees those threads before they are approved, I wasn't necessarily interested in the purchase. No worries, I've deleted the "new" post

I was speaking to the thread you created 40 ish minutes ago that was worded like it was supposed to be a direct reply to this thread. I'm just a mod that sees those threads before they are approved, I wasn't necessarily interested in the purchase. No worries, I've deleted the "new" post
Ok so guessing you don’t want the 9°? It’s sill for sale.

I didn’t create a thread about a g430. The last one I did was months ago.

I didn’t create a thread about a g430. The last one I did was months ago.
You just created another one that is in the queue right now. It won't be approved without a picture of the driver with your forum name and date on a piece of paper

Okay that makes sense. Sorry.
No worries dude, just trying to help you get it listed properly. So input pictures in your listing or we will have to delete it again for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back