WTB: Golf Shoes on the cheap

Sodakrep

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking for a pair of Foot Joys 10.5 wide. I don't have a big budget at the moment so I was hoping that someone might be getting rid of a pair and instead of giving them to goodwill or going through the hassle of ebay. Would sell them to me cheap. Let me know. Thanks

i can get you a brand new pair of footjoys 10.5. all black with the boa lacing system for 113+shipping

You can check out stores like golflocker.com for closeouts. They usually have some in wide at about $80.

If you are definitely stuck on FJ's, check out the greenjoys or others that are bargain shoes. If you are not stuck on only having FJ's, there are other brands that have shoes in wide that may even be cheaper.

What is the boa lacing? I looked on FJ's website but didn't see any info on it. What style of shoes are these?

I am looking for a pair of Foot Joys 10.5 wide. I don't have a big budget at the moment so I was hoping that someone might be getting rid of a pair and instead of giving them to goodwill or going through the hassle of ebay. Would sell them to me cheap. Let me know. Thanks

FootJoy Mens DryJoys (PODS) at TGW in 10.5 for $79 - $99 :
http://www.tgw.com/customer/category/product.jsp/SUBCATEGORY_ID/11354/refScid/1094/sattr0/Size/sattrVal0/10+1~|~2/sattr1/Width/sattrVal1/wide/sattr2/Type/sattrVal2/golf/sattr3/Gender/sattrVal3/mens
in 4 available color combos:

cfli-whiteblackgold.jpg

cfli-whiteblacksilver.jpg

cfli-whitesilver.jpg

cfli-whiteonyxblack.jpg

What is the boa lacing? I looked on FJ's website but didn't see any info on it. What style of shoes are these?

Boa is the generic* name for the lacing system. Footjoy calls it "ReelFit"

*technically, it not the "generic" name. Boa is the name given by the company that invented it and licenses it to shoe manufacturers.

Thainer and Harry, Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I am still looking but was hoping to find some used so that I could get a good pair but for next to nothing. Thanks again.

Size 12 Adidas Tour 360's on the cheap used.

Thanks for the lead but I would be swimming in those.

Back