WTB - Golf Themed masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
I need a new mask or two and am really looking for some cool golf themed ones. Does anyone know where I can get some or have some crafty family members that can make me one? I’ll pay!!!

Thanks in advance!

https: //www.amazon.com/Smiley-Cartoon-Pollution-Washable-Adjustable/dp/B086MY9V7Q

Amazon to the rescue.

1593179876074.png

Its crazy that mask have become such a fashion item.. Never would have thought..

I have this PXG one
pgx mask.png

Its crazy that mask have become such a fashion item.. Never would have thought..
It’s funny you say that. I would see Asians all the time wearing masks in Vegas and I joked I was going to start a designer mask company.

It’s funny you say that. I would see Asians all the time wearing masks in Vegas and I joked I was going to start a designer mask company.

Totally agree. I lived in China. It is very much a thing there and very culturally accepted. Interestingly though it is much less about pollution or spreading of illness, although that is a reason. It is much more about keeping the sun off their faces. Opposite of our culture that likes dark tan skin. They prefer fair and pale skin.

$14.95 actually, plus a couple bucks for shipping.
Sure I could have bought a 3 pack for a generic ones for that but I wanted to have a golf related one, if anything as a conversation starter.

I won the Srixon mask on Twitter.

EaE41nJVcAEuRkK

I was in Under Armour earlier today and of course the staff are all decked out in UA gear. The girl that served me was wearing a black mask, and I asked her if it was also UA because everything else she had on was. It wasn't, but apparently they are releasing some shortly which are available for preorder.

You do certainly feel to be in the minority now if you are out in public without wearing one - I may have to take the cue from wubears and get myself some themed masks.

I was in Under Armour earlier today and of course the staff are all decked out in UA gear. The girl that served me was wearing a black mask, and I asked her if it was also UA because everything else she had on was. It wasn't, but apparently they are releasing some shortly which are available for preorder.

You do certainly feel to be in the minority now if you are out in public without wearing one - I may have to take the cue from wubears and get myself some themed masks.
I’m hearing the the UA mask will be pretty amazing and a game changer. It will be the go to mask for football and all other sports.

Just looked up the UA mask. That thing looks awesome!

Do you know a source for the Srixon masks? Unable to find anything. Gotta find one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
No, they were a giveaway. I don't think they did a production run, just a limited edition thing.

My masks finally came. It was worth the weight. They are made well and very comfy.
28755194-9B4F-441D-8631-0CD8275C69B6.jpegCE525ED8-3EA3-4822-ABC9-57B284DE6168.jpegA2DA135E-1DDB-407F-B485-2E5C8D104945.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back