Status
Not open for further replies.

TimG3394

Lost: Center of clubface
Reaction score
Handicap
9ish
Yes I know, vague. Open to a lot of things.

Stiff shafts Right hand

Looking for something in the game enhancement/improvement range. Cleveland MT/TT combo would be ideal.(Something in the same bracket as apex ap1 etc)

Let's hear what you have.

Edit: forgot a couple details

Don't want to spend more than $400
Good condition
Standard Length and lie

Last edited:
Have a set of Mizuno JPX 800 Pros that I will be selling very soon. Stiff True Temper GS95 shafts. 4 - GW in very good condition. Let me know if these interest you.

Ddec your inbox is full

Have a set of Mizuno JPX 800 Pros that I will be selling very soon. Stiff True Temper GS95 shafts. 4 - GW in very good condition. Let me know if these interest you.

Will let you know! Thanks

I was just thinking about selling my 714 AP1 5-W in very good condition to make room for my soon-to-arrive Cleveland 588 CB. 5 iron has Nippon NS.Pro 950GH Reg flex; 6-P has True Temper DG S300; W (48*) has a DG Spinner shaft. The re-shafting was done at my local golf course's pro shop. Length and Lie is factory standard. I don't know how much they go for now but I'll be happy with something close to the average price on ezBay. Let me know if you fancy these.

I have a set of TaylorMade RBZ's 4-AW standard length and lie with the stiff stock shafts. I gamed these for one season.

I've got a set of Ping I20s 5-S with CFS stiff shafts. Will also include a Cleveland CB RTX 60*. All clubs have almost new golf pride tour velvet midsize grips. Grips have 2 range sessions and 2 nine hole rounds. 60* is practically new, it has only 2 range sessions and one 9 hole round on it. Pings are in very good shape. The S has some wear marks on face as it is my go to club inside of 85 yards, but it's still in good shape. I can send pics to verify condition if interested. Would like to get $350 shipped to your door.
All clubs standard L/L/L. 5-9 are D2, P&U are D3, S is D4.

WTB: Iron Set

Thanks for all the offers everyone, keep them coming. The more the better.

Will get back to everyone.

WTB: Iron Set

Have a set of Mizuno 825 Pro's that are in like new condition. 4-Gap Wedge. Standard specs.

Also have Titleist 712 Ap2 5-Pw. +1" & 1* Upright.

PM if interested.

I have a set of Cleveland 588TT 4-PW with stock stiff shafts 1/2" short with standard loft and lie and brand new tour wrap grips I may consider letting go of....they are my current gamers but have less than one season of use. I would say 8-9/10 condition.

Definitely interested. Will let you know!

I was just thinking about selling my 714 AP1 5-W in very good condition to make room for my soon-to-arrive Cleveland 588 CB. 5 iron has Nippon NS.Pro 950GH Reg flex; 6-P has True Temper DG S300; W (48*) has a DG Spinner shaft. The re-shafting was done at my local golf course's pro shop. Length and Lie is factory standard. I don't know how much they go for now but I'll be happy with something close to the average price on ezBay. Let me know if you fancy these.

AP1 definitely interests me. Will PM you when I gather all the offers.

I have a set of TaylorMade RBZ's 4-AW standard length and lie with the stiff stock shafts. I gamed these for one season.

Not interested in those ATM. Thanks though.

I've got a set of Ping I20s 5-S with CFS stiff shafts. Will also include a Cleveland CB RTX 60*. All clubs have almost new golf pride tour velvet midsize grips. Grips have 2 range sessions and 2 nine hole rounds. 60* is practically new, it has only 2 range sessions and one 9 hole round on it. Pings are in very good shape. The S has some wear marks on face as it is my go to club inside of 85 yards, but it's still in good shape. I can send pics to verify condition if interested. Would like to get $350 shipped to your door.
All clubs standard L/L/L. 5-9 are D2, P&U are D3, S is D4.

Me and the i20's never got along. Thanks.

Looking for something a little more forgiving. Don't think I can handle that club.

Have a set of Mizuno 825 Pro's that are in like new condition. 4-Gap Wedge. Standard specs.

Also have Titleist 712 Ap2 5-Pw. +1" & 1* Upright.

PM if interested.

Definitely interested. Will get to you soon.

I have a set of Cleveland 588TT 4-PW with stock stiff shafts 1/2" short with standard loft and lie and brand new tour wrap grips I may consider letting go of....they are my current gamers but have less than one season of use. I would say 8-9/10 condition.

Will be PM'ing you.

Thanks again everyone.

Just let me know if / when you want pics and I will take them and send them over to you. And the 800 Pros are all standard L/L/L. Forgot to include that in other post.

I can also offer just the heads to reduce the cost and you just put on your favorite shafts.

I have Taylormade R11 4-SW with c-taper 120 installed in july. great clubs.

This can be locked! Found a good deal. Thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back