WTB - "junk" graphite shaft lots

Kindyr

Reaction score
I know this is a little out of the ordinary for this kind of group. I participate in a Live Action Role Playing(LARP) that builds many of our padded weapon simulators from old graphite golf club shafts. Many years ago I made several connections through a now defunct Golf pro forum and was able to procure their discarded graphite shafts for this use. Saved them from going into the trash and helped my club as well. With those connections now lost, I am once again looking for individuals who have a bunch of graphite shafts laying around that are looking to get rid of them to a good home. Normally we grab clubs from second hand stores when they are on sale, but I am needing to build up a lot of gear for a recruitment drive, so I am trying this post. The shafts don't need their head(really preferred if they don't as shipping is easier) grips on or off are ok, and if the ferrule area is damaged that is fine as we tend to have to cut them down for our purposes.

How many are you looking for? I'm sure I have some that would be useful. Any minimum length requirement?

I have a bunch that I can send you later next week. Would you like any steel shafts as well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How many are you looking for? I'm sure I have some that would be useful. Any minimum length requirement?
I am hoping to build close to 100 as part of a demonstration kit for my region. Anything under 10" probably wouldnt be useful, with around 34" being the optimal length for this project.

I should have about 20 at least.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am hoping to build close to 100 as part of a demonstration kit for my region. Anything under 10" probably wouldnt be useful, with around 34" being the optimal length for this project.

Shoot me a PM with your address.

Back