WTB: Ladies driver for beginner

Pharaoh

🌹Grandaddy X 🌹 #TeamLegacy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok so my gf is literally just getting into golf. She’s not really not in a place where I think committing to getting a full set is a good idea unless it was really cheap (Someone had a full set for 50 in the neighborhood which was a no brainer regardless but it was gone before I could get it.) She’s just been out hitting on the range with a older driver of mine a bit. I’m just trying to get a hold of a ok driver for her so she can actually learn on an appropriate driver. She’s 5’6 but I’m significantly taller than her which is another challenge with that driver arrangement. Unfortunately used stores are very lacking in drivers for women right now here.

Maybe you could swap the shaft for something with a more appropriate length and flex?

Many times the only difference between the ladies and men's heads on a driver is the colors!

Man, I'd check out something older on CPO. They used to run crazy discounts on old stuff. My wife is tall 5'10" and uses a regular men's Rocketballz driver with a light shaft. Its the high lofted version and she loves it. She delofts naturally so the extra loft plays just about right and she hits it well. Big strength for her game.
Maybe a shorter shafted XR16 or even newer? Anything from the last decade will get her plenty of modern tech until she gets more into things...

Nope. No luck unfortunately.

I have a virtually new ladies Ping Rhapsody turbulator, 12* (adjustable), with head cover.

My wife hit approximately 10-12 balls and kept her current gamer.

There was a back-weight placed in the grip so a hole appears there unless you want the back-weight.

$75 shipped + pictures in advance, if interested.

Thanks for replying and I will be happy to look for you should you decide to pass.

Ok so my gf is literally just getting into golf. She’s not really not in a place where I think committing to getting a full set is a good idea unless it was really cheap (Someone had a full set for 50 in the neighborhood which was a no brainer regardless but it was gone before I could get it.) She’s just been out hitting on the range with a older driver of mine a bit. I’m just trying to get a hold of a ok driver for her so she can actually learn on an appropriate driver. She’s 5’6 but I’m significantly taller than her which is another challenge with that driver arrangement. Unfortunately used stores are very lacking in drivers for women right now here.
Are you looking for an L flex shaft or something firmer ? I have a ping 16* ladies driver head with a Reg flex shaft that plays at 45”. If interest send me a PM. Maybe we can work something out.

I have a Cobra F6 driver 12 degree (youth flex same as ladies)that my son used. I can let it go for $70 shipped.

I have a Cobra F6 driver 12 degree (youth flex same as ladies)that my son used. I can let it go for $70 shipped.
How tall is your son? I have a beginner girl high school golfer that could maybe use this

How tall is your son? I have a beginner girl high school golfer that could maybe use this
He was around 5 feet 2 inches when he used the driver

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

He was around 5 feet 2 inches when he used the driver

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Sorry for all the questions. Do you know how long it is?

Back