WTB: Ladies left handed golf clubs

shadymg

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm in Los Angeles area fwiw. My friend is looking to get into golf and having a heck of a time finding an inexpensive used left handed set. Any chance someone has a set here they're looking to get rid of?

Does she need ladies flex in the shafts or are you just looking to source a good set to get her going? I might be able to help either way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Does she need ladies flex in the shafts or are you just looking to source a good set to get her going? I might be able to help either way.

Wouldn't the ladies flex be easier for her to hit? I'm not super aware of what she needs lol. As far as I know she's only hit balls at top golf. I'm sure she'd take what she can get though, just wouldn't want her getting discouraged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't the ladies flex be easier for her to hit? I'm not super aware of what she needs lol. As far as I know she's only hit balls at top golf. I'm sure she'd take what she can get though, just wouldn't want her getting discouraged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe. I wouldn't call my wife athletic, but she has a fast enough tempo and speed to swing a Senior or even a Regular flex iron shaft depending on the shaft type and weight.

You may want to try ebay. Quite a few full box sets for less than $200.00.

https://www.ebay.com/b/Golf-Clubs/1...DHanded&Flex=Ladies&Gender=Women&rt=nc&_pgn=2

i'll ask her, but i'm pretty sure $200 is WAY beyond her price range. Keep in mind she doesn't even know if she's going to stick with it, so anything over $100 i would imagine is going to scare her off completely. It's pretty crazy (although i guess expected) how few used sets of women's (left handed) clubs are out there. Couldn't find a single one on 2ndswing. I wonder if Roger Dunn might be better......damn her for being so weird lol

Back