WTB WTB: Looking For A Callaway Paradym 10.5° Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpo2

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Before I buy one off of Callaway Pre Owned I figured I would check here. Head only is preferred but will consider a full club if the price is right. Paradym only, not the X or the Triple Diamond.

Pm sent.

Before I buy one off of Callaway Pre Owned I figured I would check here. Head only is preferred but will consider a full club if the price is right. Paradym only, not the X or the Triple Diamond.
I’m out of town for another week. I have a 10.5 that I might let go or trade for a lower lifted head.

I’m out of town for another week. I have a 10.5 that I might let go or trade for a lower lifted head.

I don’t have anything I’m looking to trade. Thanks

I'm pondering replacing mine and have a driver head on the way from the mystery bag grand prize win although I don't know what head it is... sooo, I may have one available soon.

I'm pondering replacing mine and have a driver head on the way from the mystery bag grand prize win although I don't know what head it is... sooo, I may have one available soon.

Ok, let me know if you decide you want to sell.

I’m looking to buy something sooner than later with cash ready to go.

9 degrees doesn’t work??

No, I’m looking for 10.5° only. I’m trying out more loft right now to see if that will help improve my accuracy at all.

Ended up buying an AI Smoke Max so this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back