WTB: Looking for some new to me Players Distance Irons

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
Getting some money for Christmas to update the bag. Wanting to get some new to me players distance irons. Stiff Flex and as close to standard specs as possible

Considering the following

JPX 921 Forged
Mizuno 225
Srixon ZX5
PXG Gen 6 311P

Let me know if you have any of these or something else in this category.

I have a set of Apex 21 Pros 5-AW with black True Temper Elevate Tour Stiff shafts. They are standard length and loft and may be 1° up on lie. I’d let them go for $575 shipped CONUS and PayPal friends and family.

I also have a set of lightly used Honma TR20V irons with True Temper Elevate Tour Stiff I would consider moving.

GM - issued a PM on a set of Mizuno 923 HMP heads...Thank you

Have a set of 5-AW Paradym I’d part with. Only thing is they are Elevate MPH reg flex. Great shape
Cheers
Tim

I have a set of Mizuno Pro 225 Stiff Project X IO shafts. 4-PW.

I have a set of Taylor Made P790s that are 2 generations old. They are in good shape with the stock DG105s in them. 4-PW. I would sell them for $400 shipped. I can send some pictures if you are interested.

I’ve got a set of Titleist AP3 irons 5- GW KBS Tour V 100 Regular flex you could have for $200.

Edel SMS Forged Irons 5 thru PW.

I have ZX4 MKii 5-PW in stiff KBS. They are in great shape, $550 shipped and picks if you message me

Getting some money for Christmas to update the bag. Wanting to get some new to me players distance irons. Stiff Flex and as close to standard specs as possible

Considering the following

JPX 921 Forged
Mizuno 225
Srixon ZX5
PXG Gen 6 311P

Let me know if you have any of these or something else in this category.
You still looking for something?

Back