WTB - Looking for TaylorMade adapted shafts

TM_Bobby723

Reaction score
Handicap
+
Hey all -

Just looking for some low launch / low spin stiff (possible x-stiff) flex shafts in the mid-60's to mid-70's weight range. Hopefully built to play @ 45" - 45.5" with TaylorMade adaptors for play in my M1/M2.

Have Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo TS's in X-stiff and 661 TS's in Stiff - both with M1 adapters (driver and 3-wood). The 661 driver plays to 45.5" but I think the 757 is just under 45". Was going to list them here, but it doesn't seem like a lot of things move real well, so may toss them on eBay otherwise.

I have a black tie x flex with the R1 graphics and adapter that fits in my M1. 73 grams and I think it plays at 45"

757 is too heavy for what I want & the 661 is a little too spinny. Thanks though.

I have a black tie x flex with the R1 graphics and adapter that fits in my M1. 73 grams and I think it plays at 45"

Gonna be super picky & petty, but that's a no go cuz of the R1 graphics. Thanks though.

I have a Graphite design AD Di 7x that was in an R11tp that was given to me. I think it plays to a length of 45 in the R11. Not sure if it will work in a M1. It does have a TP adapter. I have an M1 myself so will try tomorrow but don't want to damage my M1 so won't try to hard untill I here something from you or someone else.

I have a Graphite design AD Di 7x that was in an R11tp that was given to me. I think it plays to a length of 45 in the R11. Not sure if it will work in a M1. It does have a TP adapter. I have an M1 myself so will try tomorrow but don't want to damage my M1 so won't try to hard untill I here something from you or someone else.

Thanks for the reply. I've had a DI in the M1 already and it was too high launching for my liking. Loved the DI in my R15, not so much in the M1. Weird.

Thanks for the reply. I've had a DI in the M1 already and it was too high launching for my liking. Loved the DI in my R15, not so much in the M1. Weird.

No worries, I found it to be to high launching and spinning in the R11 also even with it being and X flex and when my swing speed is only around 102. Good luck with your search,are you looking for anything in particular??

No worries, I found it to be to high launching and spinning in the R11 also even with it being and X flex and when my swing speed is only around 102. Good luck with your search,are you looking for anything in particular??

I actually just scored a tipped 3/4" HZRDUS Black 6.0 and a Matrix Ozik Black Tie from a few private messages. Both of those shafts fit the low spin/low launch profile I was looking for.

A big THANKS goes out to awass17 and davo32683 for being easy to work with & hooking me up with a HZRDUS Black and a Matrix Black Tie. :joy:

Back