WTB: Miyazaki B Asha 4s Driver Shaft

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
Well I'm on the market for a new B Asha 4s shaft. The clubfitter doesnt want to take responsibility for ruining mine that only got 4 rounds out of it. He says for some reason the original seller had to have used heat on it even though I bought it from a reputable golf website. Anyone here got a B Asha 4s they want to sell?

Well I'm on the market for a new B Asha 4s shaft. The clubfitter doesnt want to take responsibility for ruining mine that only got 4 rounds out of it. He says for some reason the original seller had to have used heat on it even though I bought it from a reputable golf website. Anyone here got a B Asha 4s they want to sell?

What length do you play on your driver? My buddy has a cleveland XL Driver that has a Ash B not sure if it's 40 or 50 though. I could ask and let you know. how much you want to throw toward the shaft?

The Cleveland XL shaft is tipped differently than the tour shaft, unfortunately that one will not work. The XL has a .350 tip instead of the more common .335 but thanks for checking!

Back