WTB - Mizuno MP-H4 or MP-H5 3 iron or 2 iron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ss12108

Reaction score
Handicap
Hybrids just don't get it done for me. When my swing is grooved, I'll hit my 3H a ton, but when I'm not, NASA can't track the flight path. I game the JPX825 pros and hit my 4 iron great, even when things aren't going so well, so I'm thinking I'm just better off with one more long iron as opposed to a hybrid.

Looking for right handed, stiff shaft (s300 would be great as I believe that's what is on my irons), standard everything else. I know its a long shot but if I've learned anything on this forum the past year its that SOMEONE has this sitting in an extra bag in their garage haha.

Looks like the 3 irons aren't too hard to find online, and I found a couple H5 2 irons out there as well. Of course, I was leaning towards an H4 2 iron and that one is non-existent anywhere else. Come on my friends...someone's gotta have one of these bad boys! Although, I'm so sold on it that it might be possible no one wants to let theirs go haha.

So no one has these, or no one wants to sell them? haha

Mods you can lock this up. I actually hit the H4 and H5 3 irons today and wasn't crazy about them. The MP-54 was beautiful but only gave me a 2-3 yard difference from my 825pro 4 iron which makes sense because its only a 2 degree loft difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back