WTB: Odyssey, Toulon, Scotty, TM Mallet face balanced / center shaft (see desc)

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
In the market for a centershafted / face balanced putter......examples below

Odyssey / Toulon: First of all Odyssey doesnt really have any centershaft putters so....
#10, Las Vegas, Stroke Lab 2 ball Fang, or any options similar that have a center shaft: #7 EXO

Scotty: Futura 5S, Phantom 6 STR, any other interesting mallet face balanced non center shaft options

TaylorMade: Spider (any color if centershafted & face balanced), or other face balanced TM options

Im not at all interested in SeeMore, Ping, Swag, Evnroll, Piretti

WHATCHA GOT THP??

Have a few putters of my own id offer in trade, or shafts.....ive got too many driver shafts lol

I've got a Scotty Future 6m Dual balanced that I I'm not going to use. Would consider selling it outright or trading for stuff. Includes full weight kit for it.

I've got a Scotty Future 6m Dual balanced that I I'm not going to use. Would consider selling it outright or trading for stuff. Includes full weight kit for it.
Curious to know a price. Although probably not my preferred shape, I appreciate the info and if the price is right....

Color me intrigued as this is near the top of my list.....looks to be in great shape also. Headcover?
im interested but am also going to give it a day or so if that is ok to see what else is out there in THP world. Unless It’s an offer I can’t refuse :oops::oops:

What about the wingman 03…???

What about the wingman 03…???
The wingman is what has prompted this search. I love the shape....I love the look....I love the center shaft. I just can’t stand the sound. Man it’s clacky. I need to update that thread with some thoughts. It would TOTALLY BE my everyday gamer if the sound were different.

Got one for ya can you text me I got like 2 numbers for ya

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

You looking for a gamer or an experiment?

Got a 6 STR that I'm not using that I'd have no problem letting you try out for a bit sir...

I’ll pm you

Color me intrigued as this is near the top of my list.....looks to be in great shape also. Headcover?
im interested but am also going to give it a day or so if that is ok to see what else is out there in THP world. Unless It’s an offer I can’t refuse :oops::oops:
I’m pretty sure I have the original headcover. I will have to look for it. It also has a Golfpride Tour SNSR Straight 140 on it. Let me know if you decide you want it.

I've got a Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 that I tested a few years back for THP sitting without a grip on it if you want to try it out against anything else you wrangle together.

I've got a Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 that I tested a few years back for THP sitting without a grip on it if you want to try it out against anything else you wrangle together.
Curious. Is it the center shaft #6? Might be willing to give it a whirl.
The hilarity of it it, as far as center shaft putters go, there really aren’t a ton of options out there to flounder around between lol

Curious. Is it the center shaft #6? Might be willing to give it a whirl.
The hilarity of it it, as far as center shaft putters go, there really aren’t a ton of options out there to flounder around between lol
It sure is the center shafted one. After I was thinking about it, I might still have the stock grip around here. Would have to try to find where it was packed for the move. If you want to try it out and can come out to this side of town to pick it up, it's here.20200630_072118.jpg
20200630_072123.jpg
20200630_072131.jpg

Thanks brother. I’ll let ya know in a few days
Sounds good. We will be around. Heading to the hospital for 4 days starting Monday for baby number 2.

I’m pretty sure I have the original headcover. I will have to look for it. It also has a Golfpride Tour SNSR Straight 140 on it. Let me know if you decide you want it.
Any trade interests?

Curious to know a price. Although probably not my preferred shape, I appreciate the info and if the price is right....

Just realized you responded. Sorry for the delay. message me if you still want more info/pics. Looks like there are few other options that hit your needs as well. :)

Still hunting as a few things have fallen through.

Back