WTB: Odyssey XG Teron

Status
Not open for further replies.

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
I hit a friends XG Teron putter the other day and LOVED it. Just wanted to see if someone had one sitting around they wanted to sell. His was 33 inches, I would take 33 or 34

Is that the one that looks like a Federation Starship? If thats the one I had one for a while and loved it too. Great putter!

yeah, that would be it!

Not sure what they cost new but Callaway Pre-owned has one "like new" in 34" for $118.99. I got my hybrid from them and it came with stickers still on the bottom.

Maybe I should just start putting left handed. Haha, something has to help. 38 putts last round

Maybe I should just start putting left handed. Haha, something has to help. 38 putts last round

lol maybe he knows something you dont!:confused2:

Shanks, here's one.

P1020211.jpg

Sorry, but this one is mine, hehe. Actually I was entertaining the idea of selling to buy a SeeMore, just not made up my mind.

duey's such a tease! nothing like putting the real thing right in front of you. that's a nice putter duey, and trust me, he wants one BAD!!!

Shanks, here's one.

P1020211.jpg

Sorry, but this one is mine, hehe. Actually I was entertaining the idea of selling to buy a SeeMore, just not made up my mind.

Thats just wrong Duey, I will remember that! Which seemore you want? I might just buy one and we can send pictures to each other.

I hit the Teron the other day and LOVED it. Glad to hear you like yours

Sorry man, couldn't resist. Not sure which Seemore I want yet. The Teron is a nice putter, super soft face. I got it for faster greens where I just could not slow my Slotline down, but back to the SL early and late in the year or slower greens.

Well I am glad you didnt resist. I will send you a pic of the one I just got off ebay for 77 bucks(shipping included). :D

I love how the putter feels, now I will finally be a scratch golfer......right?!? :banghead:

I like how you utilize the different putters, I just need one I can have a little confidence with and start putting them home.

did you really just get a new putter or are you just messing with duey?

Well I am glad you didnt resist. I will send you a pic of the one I just got off ebay for 77 bucks(shipping included). :D

I love how the putter feels, now I will finally be a scratch golfer......right?!? :banghead:

I like how you utilize the different putters, I just need one I can have a little confidence with and start putting them home.

Congrats on the Teron, you will love it. I'm not sure about scratch, but you should be able to take that tc guy :D. Watch out for the wings on this thing, they come to sharp points and I did poke myself once. The alignment on these are great and the feel is very nice.

did you really just get a new putter or are you just messing with duey?

You better watch out now. Don't get him mad while he has that weapon in his hand :D

Congrats on the Teron, you will love it. I'm not sure about scratch, but you should be able to take that tc guy :D. Watch out for the wings on this thing, they come to sharp points and I did poke myself once. The alignment on these are great and the feel is very nice.

They should come in handy opening up beer bottles too?

That's funny you mention that. We ran into that last year and I just couldn't get myself to use my new shiny putter to open a non-twist off bottle :D. The cart bumper worked thank goodness.

hahaha, that would be funny cause I ma sure your playing partners already gave you hell for playing with the milenium falcon.....I cant wait, I want it now!

You better watch out now. Don't get him mad while he has that weapon in his hand :D

I will try it!

Congrats on the new putter.

Thanks buddy! Cant wait, hey, you saw me putting with it. It made a world of difference from my anser.

That's funny you mention that. We ran into that last year and I just couldn't get myself to use my new shiny putter to open a non-twist off bottle :D. The cart bumper worked thank goodness.

I am thinking I am only going to buy cans, stab a hole in the bottom side with the sharp end and SHOTGUN away!!

I got one so you can close or lock this one up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back