WTB: Ping G20 Hybrid, Ping M/B wedge, Ping Pioneer bag and Karsten headcover

gatoreric

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.6
Trying to get a few items on my wish list. First priority is a Ping G20 4H in a tour stiff flex. Next would be a 60 degree Ping M/B wedge in blue dot. Next is a Ping Pioneer Cart bag in the black, charcoal, and silver colors. Last is a Karsten 1959 headcover for a Craz-E putter. It is a similar color scheme to the G20 line.Figured with this many golfers someone may have something they would like to move.

Anyone? Really looking for the hybrid first. I sold my Adams and got the G20 3H and the last two times I have played I have been at the 4H distance more than usual. Murphy's law you know. Got the 4 iron in the bag, but it is not friendly to me. The other items are more luxuries. The hybrid is becoming a need.

Still searching. Seem to be in the yardage way too much. Which is funny. I am learning how to take a little off the 3H while I wait. Guess I could learn to hit the 4 iron. Or not.

Anyone? Really looking for the hybrid first. I sold my Adams and got the G20 3H and the last two times I have played I have been at the 4H distance more than usual. Murphy's law you know. Got the 4 iron in the bag, but it is not friendly to me. The other items are more luxuries. The hybrid is becoming a need.

Look at Ebay..Maybe you can score one there for cheaper than someone here might have it for.

Back