Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanksaloT

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
13 WHS
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well during the corona quarantine.

Being this is going to go well into golf season, walking seems to be the best way to self distance.

That being said, I wanted to see if anyone has a push cart for sale? Only thing It must have is a cup holder and umbrella holder.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Good luck. Push carts are one of those items that it's difficult to find online used. The shipping normally seems to be so expensive that the seller almost has to give it away for it to be a decent enough deal for the buyer to want a used one over a new one.

This might be a good time to peruse the budgetgolf.com website and put our 15% discount to use.

Good luck!

How much are you wanting to spend? I have a clicgear that im going to get rid of, but dont know you budget.

I bought my Sun Mountain Micro Cart in like brand new condition for $25 on FB Marketplace... check there and other local classifieds Offer Up / Let it Go

I would take a look at your local ads. Shipping is going to make it a nonstarter for a lot of people selling one used.

I bought my Sun Mountain Micro Cart in like brand new condition for $25 on FB Marketplace... check there and other local classifieds Offer Up / Let it Go

I 2nd (or 3rd, 4th, or wherever I am in line) the suggestion to look locally. I sold my Sun Mountain Speed Cart for $70 locally after I picked up my 3.5+.

Thanks for everyone’s input! I ended up finding a caddytec caddy lite v8 swivel with a cooler bag, umbrella holder and drink holder for 145 shipped. Apparently it was one of the top pushcarts of 2019 ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back