WTB: Set of Womens Clubs

Joshnoble01

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to buy a set of women's clubs. My wife is enjoying playing and I want to get her a set of her own clubs. Nothing fancy. Just beginners set. Would love a bag with it if you have one.

Honestly, your best bet will be at GG or Dicks. You can get a respectable set for $2-300.

It seems to go from there to $1000 for a name brand set. I haven't seen anything in between.

Honestly, your best bet will be at GG or Dicks. You can get a respectable set for $2-300.

It seems to go from there to $1000 for a name brand set. I haven't seen anything in between.
Yeah, that's why I was asking. I went to the Callaway Preowned and I can get the equivalent mens clubs in better shape for less.

Mods, you can close this up.

Mods, you can close this up.

what did you go with? I’m in the same boat and was thinking about Dicks/GG because the cost difference between used (also mediocre brands) and a starter brand seems minimal

My wife is still searching. She knew I would spend more than she would want me to She doesn’t care what they are and she’s a bargain shopper. She’s on Craigslist and next door.

I had these ready to buy and she didn’t want me spend over $200.

For now she’s sharing mine.

Last edited:
My wife is still searching. She knew I would spend more than she would want me to She doesn’t care what they are and she’s a bargain shopper. She’s on Craigslist and next door.

I had these ready to buy and she didn’t want me spend over $200.

For now she’s sharing mine.

that’s what I was eyeing. Everything I’m finding for used is nearly the same price when you include the bag

Back