Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf Shirts Mainly. I have pants that fit. I’ve lost a lot of weight and my old XXL look like nightgowns on me. Looking mainly at decent Large shirts. If you’ve grown or shrunk and have a collection that doesn’t fit, let me know. If anyone has 32”x31” pants too (weird size) with big enough thighs, let me know. Otherwise 34”x31” is great if anyone has any.

Thanks.

Golf Shirts Mainly. I have pants that fit. I’ve lost a lot of weight and my old XXL look like nightgowns on me. Looking mainly at decent Large shirts. If you’ve grown or shrunk and have a collection that doesn’t fit, let me know. If anyone has 32”x31” pants too (weird size) with big enough thighs, let me know. Otherwise 34”x31” is great if anyone has any.

Thanks.

I have a mixture of older Nike golf shirts both Large and XL in great condition if interested

Mostly interested in the large, thanks. Xl is 2021.

I’m on to 2022. Which means Large. xL for skinny folks sizing.? I can probably do.

Let me go through some stuff today. Donated a lot but think I still have some nice larges hanging around somewhere.

I have a mixture of older Nike golf shirts both Large and XL in great condition if interested

Yes! Sorry if that wasn’t clear! 😂

mainly in Large but XL, I’ll probably try to hulk out again once more and they may work better than?

Yes! Sorry if that wasn’t clear! 😂

mainly in Large but XL, I’ll probably try to hulk out again once more and they may work better than?

Shoot me some descriptions and prices?

Thanks.
I have some gently used large shirts from Nike/UA that I would be willing to part with as well. I will be back home later today and I can lay them out and send you some pictures as well. At the latest, it will be tomorrow.

Back