WTB - single golf balls

rbarthle17

One-length advocate
Reaction score
Handicap
cold rain
I would like to conduct my own golf ball test with my SkyTrak. I normally game e7 and e6s, but last round I played the B330-RX and was surprised how similar it seemed to perform off the tee, with a softer feel. I still have one of those left, but I'd like to try some others. Problem is I don't want to buy a dozen balls just to try hitting it into a net on a monitor.

So, if anyone is willing to sell a single ball of the following list, I would be greatly appreciative:

Callaway Chrome Soft thanks motopilot !
Callaway Speed Regime 2 thanks choppstixxx!
TaylorMade project (a) Thanks Terrya22!
Nike RZN Black

Thanks!

Last edited:
If people are interested in a trade I have plenty of 2015 e7's, and about a dozen 2015 e6s, to offer.

What about Lost Golf Balls sampler packs?

What about Lost Golf Balls sampler packs?

Just took a look at them, none of the packs have the combination I am looking for. Thanks for the tip though.

If people are interested in a trade I have plenty of 2015 e7's, and about a dozen 2015 e6s, to offer.

I will double check when I get home tomorrow but I have a (2) pack of Callaway chrome soft I'd be willing to trade for some new E6s. When I get home tomorrow I will confirm.

I have 6 brand new (in sleeve) and 3 like new (hit maybe once or twice) TaylorMade Project (a) golf balls....Could trade for the e7 if ya wanna.

I have 6 brand new (in sleeve) and 3 like new (hit maybe once or twice) TaylorMade Project (a) golf balls....Could trade for the e7 if ya wanna.

Sending PM now.

List updated.

List updated again, down to the Nike RZN Black. Thanks everyone!

Back