WTB WTB Stand Bag

MrMom

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.2
I'm looking for a small-medium sized stand bag. I'm trying to save a few bucks so I'd rather buy a high-quality used bag in good shape than a cheap new one. Ideally it would be something along the lines of a Sun Mountain 2.5. I'm not too particular about color although white or camouflage are hard no's. Needs to fit in a travel case. Thanks!

I'm looking for a small-medium sized stand bag. I'm trying to save a few bucks so I'd rather buy a high-quality used bag in good shape than a cheap new one. Ideally it would be something along the lines of a Sun Mountain 2.5. I'm not too particular about color although white or camouflage are hard no's. Needs to fit in a travel case. Thanks!
I have a 2.5 that I would sell to you that is as good as new. It is orange and gray. Message me if interested and I can shoot you photos.

i have a puma bag and a titleist bag i would sell for a good price. your problem will be shipping because it’s crazy expensive on a golf bag.

I have a 2014 Titleist 14 way stand bag (bright red, blue and charcoal) in good condition - but no idea how much shipping will be? Seems like it might be stupid high?

PM me if you're interested :)

Thanks for the quick responses and offers. Tenputt beat everyone to the punch with a good deal and I took it. This one can be locked up!

ive got a Stich SL2 Ill let go super cheap...picked up 2 Vessel bags so ive got no use for it

Back