WTB: Stock SuperTRI Driver Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg13

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 13.3
I need a stock driver shaft to unload a few SuperTRI heads I have lying around. I only have aftermarket shafts that im not willing to sell.

Anyone have some shafts lying around? or any pulls they want to get rid of.

thanks fellas.

PM sent.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Fubuki 63 x5ct x-flex and a VooDoo stiff, both with Nike adapters on them

I've got the stock Motore 63g shaft I'm not using, with a new GP 2G grip. Shoot me an offer.

Do you have a 9.5 you want to get rid of? I have a 10.5 now and I want to experiment a bit with the 9.5.

I'd be interested in just a head. 10.5 if ya have one

Sent from my DROID X2

got a 9*? i have a 9.5 and it goes just a bit too high. possibly even an 8.5

yeah.. i'd rather not close it down tho, i already have a hard time stopping the draw..

Guys, please keep the thread clean unless you have an interest in buying from or selling something to the OP.

PM Sent

Have you tried opening the face? Many times that will bring the ball flight down.

that would give it more loft=higher ball flight=less distance.

Again, please keep this to the original post. Please start another thread if you want to discuss something else. Thanks.

Do you have a 9.5 you want to get rid of? I have a 10.5 now and I want to experiment a bit with the 9.5.

yea spanks but i promised the two supertri heads to some guys at work. if they fall through Ill def send it your way.

PM sent.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

received the shaft this week - thanks a ton, especially for the fast shipping! much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back