WTB WTB SWAG Savage Too

jsavoie88

Reaction score
Looking for a SWAG Savage Too, preferably 35”.

Thanks!

Looking for a SWAG Savage Too, preferably 35”.

Thanks!

I have a Swag Savage Too center shafted putter. Would you have any interest in it. Length is 35".

20200531_121044.jpg 20200531_122308.jpg

Last edited:
I really appreciate the offer, but I’m looking for the offset shaft and not the center. But beautiful putter nonetheless!

OK. Thanks for letting me know. I've got another person interested in the putter already. Hope you find what your looking for. (y)

Thank you to everyone who responded.

I have found what I’m looking for.

Mods, please lock this one up.

Thank you to everyone who responded.

I have found what I’m looking for.

Mods, please lock this one up.

Good luck with your Savage!! I just sold one last week and still have 4. They're awesome putters

Good luck with your Savage!! I just sold one last week and still have 4. They're awesome putters

Thank you! I missed out on a Never Lag Proto at the last second. Literally, with one second left, someone comes in a beats me by $10. So, I settled for a Savage, which should arrive in time to be gamed this weekend.

Thank you! I missed out on a Never Lag Proto at the last second. Literally, with one second left, someone comes in a beats me by $10. So, I settled for a Savage, which should arrive in time to be gamed this weekend.
That’s a great putter! I got some custom work done on mine

5DC1D04B-A192-48BD-8E1E-A322640D4CDE.jpeg

That’s awesome! Where did you get the custom work done? Did you send it back to SWAG?

I was a second away from having one! That’s the way it goes sometimes.

That’s awesome! Where did you get the custom work done? Did you send it back to SWAG?

I was a second away from having one! That’s the way it goes sometimes.
Sent it to The Golf Garage. He does awesome work!

Back