WTB: Taylormade M3 8.5 Driver Head

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Would love to find a Taylormade M3 8.5* driver head. Right hand. Adapter is a plus but not necessary. I would be willing to trade the things in my prior listing which include a Rogue SZ with T1100, Aerotech driver shaft, etc.

Thank you!

Are you interested in a 440 M3 9*? I could include either a HZRDUS yellow 6.5 (not handcrafted) but original from the manufacturer or a Rogue Silver 125 MSI with an MCC+4 with Align (one time pull on the adapter from a W/S Triton). Used about 5 rounds, 5 times hit on the range. I'll include pics if interested. Would prefer to just trade heads though since your shaft is better than either of mine.

Edit: Nevermind, ugh. Went to clean it up and it has a crease/small ripple in the Carbon Fiber on top of it. Have to call TM to see about replacement. Crap. Sorry.

Ok, that was the easiest 5 minute phone call I've ever made. Thank you TaylorMade! That was my first ever warranty claim and it was super easy. Apparently that's a known problem with early models of it (it was ordered a month before they released them). So next week I'll have a brand new one, same specs if you're interested. I have the OEM headcover as well. Let me know. Thanks!

I might be interested, Smiter, if he's not.

Back