WTB - Taylormade P790 or 2020 P770

ShanksaloT

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
13 WHS
Hi there,

I am looking to get a set of Taylormade P790 irons any model year or the 2020 P770 irons.

Looking for 5-Gap, if possible.

Thanks in advance!
-Ryan

I have a set of the 2019 P790 5-GW with Project X 5.0 steel shafts in them. Can get you photos when I get home, in good shape but used for about 15 months.

I have a set of the 2019 P790 5-GW with Project X 5.0 steel shafts in them. Can get you photos when I get home, in good shape but used for about 15 months.

Thanks! No rush please - I am slowly building a 2nd set for the in-laws Florida property.

Quick question - I have never played Project X - is 5.0 a stiff flex?

Thanks! No rush please - I am slowly building a 2nd set for the in-laws Florida property.

Quick question - I have never played Project X - is 5.0 a stiff flex?

5.0 is a regular flex. I was swinging 78-80 with a 6I when I was fit for them, made some swing changes and increased speed/better delivery is only reason I got new clubs.

5.0 is a regular flex. I was swinging 78-80 with a 6I when I was fit for them, made some swing changes and increased speed/better delivery is only reason I got new clubs.
OK thanks! Do Project X play stiffer than usual? I'm playing Nippon 950 GH in stiff now and love them

I have a set of 2017 790s 4-pw with stock DG 105 s300 shafts that I would like to find a new home for, so long as they stay within the THP community.

OK thanks! Do Project X play stiffer than usual? I'm playing Nippon 950 GH in stiff now and love them

The PX play stiffer than the 950 GH but I am not sure the PX5.0 will be as stiff as the 950s. They are heavier and the profile is different.

The PX play stiffer than the 950 GH but I am not sure the PX5.0 will be as stiff as the 950s. They are heavier and the profile is different.
OK thank you for the advice! Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Back