WTB Titleist driver shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone have a Titleist shaft with a high launch profile for sale that fits the 915 ? I prefer 65g and under but will look at others.

Does anyone have a Titleist shaft with a high launch profile for sale that fits the 915 ? I prefer 65g and under but will look at others.

I'm guessing an xstiff white board 70g wouldn't interest you?

Sent a pm.

I'm guessing an xstiff white board 70g wouldn't interest you?

Lol I wish I swung fast and hard enough to swing it brother, but I can't. Thanks though Beau.

I've got a Miyazaki Kusala White 61x Tour Issue with Titleist adapter on it. Plays 45" I believe.
I've also got a Miyazaki Kusala White 72s with a stripped Titleist adapter on it. Tipped 1.5" and plays 45.25". I have a new adapter laying around I could ship it with.

I have a Diamana Kal'li 65g R flex. Bought it from another THP member but decided not to get into another shaft war with myself lol.

44" so playing length should be stock 45".

Let me know if interested.

I've got a Miyazaki Kusala White 61x Tour Issue with Titleist adapter on it. Plays 45" I believe.
I've also got a Miyazaki Kusala White 72s with a stripped Titleist adapter on it. Tipped 1.5" and plays 45.25". I have a new adapter laying around I could ship it with.

I have a Diamana Kal'li 65g R flex. Bought it from another THP member but decided not to get into another shaft war with myself lol.

44" so playing length should be stock 45".

Let me know if interested.

Thanks guys, I got a couple yesterday from forum members but I may reach out and buy them if the two I got don't fit my needs.

Ive got one of the aldila rogue black stock driver shafts in stiff in excellent condition I'd sell if the others dont work out. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back