WTB - Women's Set (Petite -1" a plus, but I can cut'em down) on the cheap...

LowEndTalent

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a women's, right handed set on the cheap for a coworker who is convinced this game is for her!!

Thanks!

I can thrown in a Cobra F7 (Grey) Driver to sweeten the deal if trades are your beat.

Be sure to check out budget golf too. With their THP discount code, you can get some good sets with as many as 11/12 pieces for well under $200.

Be sure to check out budget golf too. With their THP discount code, you can get some good sets with as many as 11/12 pieces for well under $200.
+1 on this. Recently there were some crazy good deals on full sets.

Check out Callaway preowned as well. Bought my wife a set there a few years back.

Check out Callaway preowned as well. Bought my wife a set there a few years back.

+1 on the Callaway set - Solaires here, love 'em, but they're pricey (unless you catch them 2 years old on Mega Sale on Black Friday like I did). Alas I only have my set, so I can't help you out (fyi, I'm doing my Gollum impersonation right now).

Tour Edge and Strata (Callaway low end) are great starter sets. I bought a set to grow into, so if she wants that, Cobra also makes a helluva set.

Back