WTB/WTT: Looking for Iron Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegan702

Reaction score
Handicap
Exploding
Looking to trade or purchase iron heads 3-PW, 4-PW or 5-PW with a hosel diameter of .355. Something from the last year or two preferrably in good shape. Have plenty of stuff to trade such as a R1 driver in stiff, X20 tour irons with Project X Flighted 6.5, Adams CB3 irons KBS 90 stiff, putters, wedges, etc. Can work trade plus cash if needed or straight purchase.

Looking to trade or purchase iron heads 3-PW, 4-PW or 5-PW with a hosel diameter of .355. Something from the last year or two preferrably in good shape. Have plenty of stuff to trade such as a R1 driver in stiff, X20 tour irons with Project X Flighted 6.5, Adams CB3 irons KBS 90 stiff, putters, wedges, etc. Can work trade plus cash if needed or straight purchase.

Any specific oem you looking for?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Not set on anything particular, just don't really want to go backwards in technology to far from my current Xhot Pros.

I have a set of mp54/mp4 combo that are or on loan to a buddy. He has rbz tours. Ill get back either of those sets pending what he likes... interested in either of those? Rbz tours are 370 I think though...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have a set of Mizuno MP60 heads. They do have some browning, but would be interested in a trade for the R1 if you are interested. Tech in these type of irons hasn't changed that much over the years.

Can lock this up, decided to just shim the new shafts for current irons. Thanks

I've got a set of z-stars just sitting on the shelf if still interested. 4-pw heads only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back