WTB Your old used up wedges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playdough

Hi.
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for old used up wedges. Face condition isn't all that important. I would like to stay in the mid-bounce range of 8-12. Looking primarily for 56* would be open to 52* as well. I'm not looking for anything special. These are going to used for grinding and testing some ideas I have and want to try. Given that I'm obviously not looking to spend much on these as there is a chance I will ruin a couple before I get the hang of what's going on. Hit me up with what you got. Not looking for specific brands either.

If I can get my hands on a box for cheap, ill send you a 60* I have laying around for just the cost of shipping

Thanks Philly! No hurry. On the box, check with your local golf course or golf store they will usually give you a box for nothing.

I have a 56* vokey and a 52* sm4 vokey with 10* or 12* of bounce.

Pm me a price Joe on the 56*. I assume its an SM2?

I have the following

3yvehave.jpg

Let me know if it's what your looking for and pm me an offer.

Jlukes, thanks for pics, but to be honest those are in too good of shape for me to grind on. Those deserve a better life than on my grinding wheel.

When I say used up, I'm thinking like no way anyone would really want to play them. Worn out and beat up comes to mind. Not worried about grooves or anything like that. The likely hood that these will be played is remote, this more of a project and something I want to dabble in and maybe get to the point that I feel comfortable enough to purchase new wedges and then bring them home and grind on those.

PD do you have a goodwill or thrift store near you? The ones by me usually have plenty of used clubs super cheap

I have some 588s if your interested

PD do you have a goodwill or thrift store near you? The ones by me usually have plenty of used clubs super cheap

yeah they don't have much. There's a play it again sports by me that I'm going to check out too.

I have the following

3yvehave.jpg

Let me know if it's what your looking for and pm me an offer.

I would very possibly be interested in owning all 3 of these if you want to get rid of them cheap enough.....check your PMs

Jlukes, thanks for pics, but to be honest those are in too good of shape for me to grind on. Those deserve a better life than on my grinding wheel.

When I say used up, I'm thinking like no way anyone would really want to play them. Worn out and beat up comes to mind. Not worried about grooves or anything like that. The likely hood that these will be played is remote, this more of a project and something I want to dabble in and maybe get to the point that I feel comfortable enough to purchase new wedges and then bring them home and grind on those.

Interesting. Looking forward to see what you get and how the grinding goes!

Playdough, are you playing in the Atlanta Invitational?

PM sent.

i have an SM2 54/08

I've got an old nike 60 all rusted out you can have.

Playdough, do you just want to use these for grinding or do you actually want to play them? My dad gave me a couple of his old left-handed wedges that are beat to hell, but I'd be willing to give them to you.

I have a 56 and 60 90's King cobra II, no idea the bounce on them

I've potentially got something you can have for free. Let me get home and look at it to confirm it meets your criteria (it might be 60*) and I'll get back to you.

PM sent

I have a 56, 12* Nike SV wedge that I can part for just cost of shipping, trying to get rid of clubs anyways. Has some failed stamp attempts on it as well. shoot me a pm if interested.

Keygan have you made a choice yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back