WTS: Apex Pro Irons, Rife Antigua, Cure RX2

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
CLEVELAND FINALLY HAS A TITLE!!!!!!!!!

Added Item)
Bettinardi, Soft Carbon, Tour Exempt putter. The condition is very very good! Seems to be modeled after the BB5 but has a slightly modified body and a slant neck. The Tour Exempt means that 10 or less putters were made. Usually these are made for tour players to try out. I have no idea if this was on tour, I'm sorry! Bettinardi Tour shaft band with a black Bettinardi grip. Also comes with a black headcover that reads "RJ Bettinardi" and has the number 23 stitched.

Price is $375

1) Set of Callaway Apex Pro 14 irons. 4-P with C Taper X flex shafts. Blue, Pure grips blown on with an air compressor. 5 iron plays 39" which is 1" over standard for most sets. Condition is pretty good for how badly we all know these Apex irons wear. The badges are removed from the cavities of all the heads. Some started to peel so I just removed them all. Not sure what the swingweight is...but it is pretty heavy as 1" over standard sets usually are. I can bend the loft/lie to match your needs at no cost.

Price is $250

2) Cure RX2 counterbalance putter. Plays just over 38" and has a very new Superstroke Flatso 2.0 XL grip. Includes 50g counterweight. No tool and no cap. Putter is in fantastic condition. Includes headcover and weight kit with all weights.

Price is $old

3) Rife Antigua putter. Shat is a UST frequency filtered putter shaft and has a Winn 1.18" grip. Fantastic condition with no dings or scratches. Plays to 34"

Price is $50

Last edited:
Back