WTS: Machine Putters, Toulon, Directed Force, Callaway '13 X Forged irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Selling some stuff I recently acquired because I just bought an Evnroll ER3 and a new snowboard last night. With that said, please no trades.

Apologies for the lack of photos but I quickly took some last night so I could get the ad posted today. Will gladly take more photos upon request! Everything is in very good condition.

I WILL BE ON VACATION STARTING TUESDAY MORNING 1/24 SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP NEXT WEEK UNLESS ITEM IS PURCHASED BY SUNDAY

1) Machine M4 with a deep bit Fatback flange and morph space. Shafted with a double bend shaft, 36", and a Superstroke 1.0 grip. Medallion is from Oakmont Country Club and was handed out to members according to the previous owner. I literally received this putter this afternoon and it is probably my favorite looking putter I've ever had. Kind of like the Odyssey Versa but with a much cooler finish. I would love to keep this and give it a shot but like I said, I want to remove temptation.

GONE

2) Machine M4 Meritage. Torched copper finish. Deep Bite flange as well as an aluminum Megalodon flange. Double bend shaft at 35.5".

Price is $550 OBO

3) Directed Force Reno putter. 35" and 71* lie angle. This is a very standard set up that will work for a lot of people. Comes with the "tour" headcover and press grip. Amazing condition.

Price is $310 OBO

4) Toulon Columbus Prototype putter. This is the last model Toulon created before being purchased by Odyssey. Only 15 made I believe. 353g headweight and right around 35". Installed a 30ish gram clevis pin for a slight counterbalance. Perfect condition.

GONE

5) 2013 Callaway X Forged irons. Shafted with Steelfiber i110x flex. 5 iron length is 39" so there is plenty of room to cut them down. Paintfill removed from the irons for a clean look. Condition is AMAZING for these irons.

Price is $400 OBO

6) Set of vokey SM5 wedges. 50f, 54m, 58k. All shafted with steelfiber stiff shafts. 50 has an i110 and 54/60 have 125. Good condition with plenty of groove life left.

Sold

7) Brand new Footjoy Pro SL Boa golf shoes. White. 11.5 medium width

ONLY WANT TO TRADE THESE FOR SIZE 11 OR 10.5 (long shot I know)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back