WTS: Machine Putters, Tour Issue M1, Evnroll, Callaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
All prices include shipping and are OBO. I would love to get rid of this stuff so make me a reasonable offer and we probably have a deal!

PLEASE NO TRADES. ONLY LOOKING TO SELL AT THE MOMENT

1) Evnroll ER3 putter. Only played a few rounds and in perfect condition! Plays 35” and comes with the newer Evnroll grip which is more of a pistol shape. Headcover and ball marker included. Get this before it’s even released and save a couple bucks

Price is $old

2) Tour issue Taylormade M1 driver. + sign on hosel and unfortunately I do not know any specs other than the headweight of 195g. Weights are engraved 3g and 8g. Three very small scratches above the topline graphic as seen in the picture (cannot be seen from address). Otherwise it’s in very good condition! This driver comes with an AD-TP 7x that has never hit a golf ball. Professionally pulled from my Epic SZ and Tour Issue Taylormade adapter installed. There was a small nick in the shaft during pulling as seen in the pics. Plays 45".

Price is $420. Head $220. Shaft $240

3) 2013 Callaway X Forged irons. Shafts are Steelfiber i110 x flex. Plays off of a 38.5" 5 iron with 1/2" increments. Lofts are standard and I can bend the lie to whatever the buyer would like! Paintfill has been removed. The condition of these irons is fantastic. No browning at all.

Price is $old

4) Machine M4 Meritage in a deep, blue finish. Carbon head so it is super soft with the VMG face milling. Includes a Deep Bite flange as well as an aluminum Megaladon flange. Weight kit and two headcovers included. Plays 35" and swings around 350g headweight. Site dot as well as flange line. Condition is nearly new with no imperfections.

Price is $435

5) Scotty Cameron Del Mar putter. I personally torched this putter to the golden finish in the pictures. Looks really good in my opinion! Weights on the sole have not been torched. Plays 36" and currently does not have a grip

Price is $old

6) Three Ping G adapters. I believe 2 are OEM and one is aftermarket but I used them so long ago I don’t remember for sure.

Price is $old

Last edited:
MODs please change the Thread Title to "WTS: Machine Putters, Tour Issue M1, Evnroll, Callaway"

I believe this gives potential buyers a better idea of what is still available. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back