WTS: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 2.5 Black Pearl Finish 34"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK jr.

d2 college player
Reaction score
Handicap
Today i need to part with my trusty Cameron Black Pearl in order to pay some debts off. This is an awesome putter that fully lives up to the Cameron legacy of feel and design. My favorite thing about this putter is the finish, which is black pearl. I describe it as a shiny black, but when its sunny the color changes into more of an aurora which is downright sexy! This putter has been mildly used and is in great condition, with the only true wear on the sole. The original shaftband is still on it, and im am sorry to say that i did not receieve a headcover with this, therefore it will not come with a Cameron headcover. I can include a non-Cameron headcover to tide you over if requested.

Price: $145 shipped! and thats negotiable! but i cannot waiver too much

Pics (these do the condition no justice, and its not sunny indoors :act-up:):
DSCF2777.jpg

DSCF2778.jpg

DSCF2781.jpg

That is a very nice.

AK -

Are you sure you didn't mean Studio Design 2.5 ?

yeah... that is a design model

good shape as well, perfect candidate for a refinish considering it is a carbon steel putter (oil can, triple black ox, copper plate, copper flame, chocolate... SO MANY!)

AK -

Are you sure you didn't mean Studio Design 2.5 ?

wow i cant believe i made that mistake. its listed on ebay as studio design and everything. weird. and ya dd you know you want this

wow i cant believe i made that mistake. its listed on ebay as studio design and everything. weird. and ya dd you know you want this

I've never really been able to get used to the flow neck... someone will pick this up!

im the opposite, i have to have that cuz when i have an offset putter it makes me go crazy

im the opposite, i have to have that cuz when i have an offset putter it makes me go crazy

I like either the double bend shaft or a plumbers neck... works well with my stroke

what are you going to put in your bag now?

im just going to keep my yes! and possibly get a rife sooner or later

AK... I just posted up a Stack and Tilt thread, curios about your opinions on the issue considering your use and our 3.3 index difference!

putter sold on ebay for 147. jb, lock her up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back