WTS: TaylorMade Stand Bag "Hybrid" series

Khaot1c

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 24.0
WTS: TaylorMade stand bag I picked up early in the season. Used it a few times, but mostly on a golf cart. So, I switched to a true CART bag. Haven't gone back to this one so I want to move it out of my garage.

Would like to get $50 out of it, and the buyer will have to pay the shipping cost - I don't have any boxes so I'll send this out VIA the UPS store and have them box it. Local Pickups are okay too if you're in the Fort Walton Beach area.

Bag1.jpg

Bag2.jpg

Bag3.jpg

id be all over this if my wife didnt just get me a new fsu bag just noticed your witb if you have an iphone or a droid try skydroid its like 1.99 and the courses are free

Is that pink or red and black? If it's the red and black, I might be interested. Any idea on shipping costs to Milwaukie, Oregon.

Colors are red, white, and black.
Once I get a box that will fit, I can get better estimates. Looks like i'll need something 38x12x12 and it weighs in at around 7lbs before any kind of packing materials.

Last edited:
FWIW - I just sold a bag and the box was 36 x 13 x 11 and weighed in around 7 lbs.

Seems shipping might be $40 to $50 from Florida to Milwaukie, OR. That's a bit steep, otherwise I'd probably go for this.

Weekend bump. It's a shame that shipping prices have soared the way they The bag is in great condition. But, in some cases buying a new one outright at a local store might be the same as buying used and paying shipping. These times they are a changing.

Back