For Trade WTS/WTT Callaway Truvis Lot

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
These are all my extra Callaway Truvis and I just don't have room for the duplicates. Includes: Euro, Green, both types of USA, pink, pink chevron, maple leaf, shamrock, blue, blue/red, no laying up, golfaholics, THP "!", yellow/black, Australia, Yellow/Green, St Andrews, Tiburon, Coyote Springs, Hang Loose, Las Vegas.

I'd be open to trading for woods or hybrids with stiff shafts or stiff shafted callaway tipped driver shafts. Shoot me a PM with what you have and I'm sure we can make a deal, let's say $80 shipped for all. Sorry I don't want to split up the set just sell/trade as a whole.
IMG_5866.jpeg

Last edited:
BUMP, would still love to trade these extras. Would look great as an addition to someone's collection!

thanks for thinking of me Justin, pretty sure I have all of them, plus just a few extras of those grandaddy truvis :cool:

Price drop bump, would be open to trades on stiff shafted fairway woods.

Price Drop Bump

Bump, would add HL drivers, prefer stiff shaft, or EXO stroke lab putters to the trade possibilities!

Price drop bump

Price drop bump

price drop bump

Shoot me any offers or even trade offers if you have stuff you're looking to unload, these extras are just laying around!

Bump, would love to trade for a 4 or 5 wood with a stiff shaft, a higher lofted wedge, like a 64* or callaway tipped stiff shafts for a mavrik

If you consider splitting I would
Be interested in a few of them.
Glws

Price drop bump

Updated with what's left, shoot me an offer if there are specific ones you want.

Looking to trade for stiff shafted 4 or 5 woods.

Bump

Updated trades would be stiff shafted 4 woods or 2 hybrids, even callaway dual cog stiff shafts.

Bump, would also consider trades for a rangefinder with slope

I've got a bushnell v3 slope. Interested?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Bump, these extras are still available. Open to trades on any equipment

I'd add an Orange Whip or similar swing/warm up club to the possible trade list

Bump, with the balls I have left

Price drop bump

Back