WTS/WTT: Driver, Irons, Putters, Shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
I would be interested in trades for Cleveland RTX3 wedges, in raw finish only!

1) Ping G LS 9* driver. Plays to 45" with a Diamana Kai'li 70x shaft and NDMC grip. There is a small dent on the toe of the driver that happened when shipping my clubs for a golf trip. In my opinion it does not change playability but it should be know. Everything else is in very good shape! There is cotton and hot melt added to help with the sound. This was added before me so I am unsure of exactly how much, but the sound is drastically softer than a stock Ping G driver.

Prices are kind of all over the place on ebay but I did spend a bit on the shaft so how about...$old

2) Scott Golf SG-02. 4-P. Steelfiber i110 stiff flex - straight in. 5 iron plays 38.5". NDMC grips - could be replaced soon

These are the softest irons I have ever hit. You can see there are some marks from bending to my specs and trust me, I hardly clamped them down. Paired with the Steelfiber shafts they're simply too straight for me (I know, typically a good problem to have haha). My ball striking has improved and I want to start working the ball a bit more. With the exception of the small bending marks they are in really good shape and were taken well care of.

Currently they are about 2* upright but I can adjust the lofts and lies to whatever the buyer would like.

Price = $550 which I think is fair with the steelfiber shafts

3) Graphite Design AD-DI 8x. Length is 43 3/16" tip to end of grip. Length from tip to first green ring is 23 1/8" and there is a 1/4" butt extension. Shaft is in good condition with with minor scratches here and there. Played this in my driver as an "anti left" shaft and boy is it that haha.

Price is $125

4) Tour issue Grandura 550 72x driver shaft. "XXXX TOUR EXCLUSIVE XXXX" is etched on the shaft. Very stable and nice shaft it just spun a little too much for my liking. Length is 43 5/16" from tip to grip end.

Price is $155

5) Elements Chrome 7F5T. Measures 43 3/16" from tip to grip. Shaft is in absolutely fantastic condition.

Price is $70

6) Bettinardi, Soft Carbon, Tour Exempt putter. 34". The condition is very very good! Seems to be modeled after the BB5 but has a slightly modified body and a slant neck. The Tour Exempt means that 10 or less putters were made. Usually these are made for tour players to try out. I have no idea if this was on tour, I'm sorry! Bettinardi Tour shaft band with a black Bettinardi grip. Also comes with a black headcover that reads "RJ Bettinardi" and has the number 23 stitched.

Price is $295

7) Guerin Tour Spec Mallet. 355g Carbon model. Measures 34.5" which means it was extended around .5" as the website states 355g relates to a 34" putter. Nearly new condition. Black Winn grip. Comes with stock headcover

Price is $140

8) Scotty Cameron Del Mar. 35" from the heel and 36" to the center of the face. Has a superstroke 2.0 in lime green. A few small marks on the head but overall I would call it pretty good shape.

Price is $135

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back