WTS/WTT:SM 3.5, Callaway Apex Pro '14, Del Mar, Superstroke XL, Craz-e, Cure Arm Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,

Some extra things I am looking to get rid of today. All items include Fedex shipping and are OBO.

I will listen to all trade offers but I do not really have anything in particular in mind.

1) Set of 4-P Callaway Apex Pro '14 irons. Heads only and still in good shape considering how badly we know the wear to be on these irons. I did remove the badges because multiple corners were pealing on the set, so I decided to remove them all. I think they look pretty cool and in my opinion there was about zero change to the feel and performance. Standard specs as far as I know.
Price is $250

2) Superstroke 2.0 XL grip with Countercore and tool. This was a one time pull and is pretty clean inside.
Price is $19

3) Ping Craz-e adjustable, counterbalance putter. This is gripped with a Superstroke 2.0 XL with countercore weight. No grip tool included with this putter but I will include the Ping tool used to adjust the length. No headcover but will be very well protected.
Price is $90

4) Scotty Cameron Del Mar. 36" (this was traded for so I am not sure if its stock 36 or has an extension in it. My best guess would be an extension). Superstroke 2.0 grip. Comes with a Cameron Select headcover.
KEEPING FOR NOW

5) Cure RX2 Tour putter that I converted to an armlock putter. Roll is incredible on its own but being armlock, this very well may be the most stable putter I have ever used. Only reason for selling is I just cannot get comfortable with the armlock set up. Comes with headcover and weight kit.
Price is $90

6) Ping i20 driver with Project X 7D3 shaft. 5.5 flex with medium tip action. Comes with the original headcover in very good condition. Plays 45.25"
Price is $old

7) Sun Mountain Three 5 bag. Used for about one season and still in fantastic condition. All zippers work flawlessly and includes rain hood.
Price is $90

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back