WTT: Cally Chrome Soft sleeve

PiratePenguin

2024 Goat Cup Team Brennan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I want to try the Chrome Soft but haven't seen just a sleeve locally and am hesitant on a full dozen since I've grown to like firmer balls (take that, Tom Brady). I've got sleeves of Cally SR2 or SR3 (both white), and Srixon ZStar XV (yellow) I would swap straight up for a sleeve of Chrome Soft (yellow or white, though I'd love yellow). Or I'll just buy a sleeve if nobody wants to trade. I'm easy.

I want to try the Chrome Soft but haven't seen just a sleeve locally and am hesitant on a full dozen since I've grown to like firmer balls (take that, Tom Brady). I've got sleeves of Cally SR2 or SR3 (both white), and Srixon ZStar XV (yellow) I would swap straight up for a sleeve of Chrome Soft (yellow or white, though I'd love yellow). Or I'll just buy a sleeve if nobody wants to trade. I'm easy.

I'd trade/sell you a sleeve but they are just too good! Might be worth trying a box. A lot of places are giving out 2 ball testing sleeves as well, so you play those two, and if you don't like them you can take the box back. No harm done. I'd call around and see if any shops around you are doing the testing sleeve with purchase.

Send me your address and I'll mail you a yellow sleeve. I'm not back in the office until Monday bc of Bridgestone University, but I'll get them out.

Back