WTT - Looking for a 7 wood preferably stiff shaft

Chef23

2023 Srixon Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have always struggled with hybrids and am looking to try a 7w to fill a gap in my bag. I have a couple of hybrids as trade options a Hogan VKTR+ 22* with the F4 Recoil shaft in it and a TM M6 22* with a PF V2 in stiff flex which is the F4 flex. The Hogan is like new and the TM is in very good shape. I can send pictures if there is interest.

I have an old Cleveland Launcher 7 wood with stiff shaft sitting around collecting dust. I gamed it for a few years until I finally found a 4 hybrid I could hit consistently. It is a great club that launches the ball high and lands soft that I could hit anywhere from 170 - 200. I am not a long hitter so 190 is my norm for a 4 hybrid / 7 wood. I have several other new things (balls, accessories, a shirt, a TM backpack, etc.) that I could package with it to make an equitable trade for the VKTR+ if interested.

Nothing to trade, but if you decide to sell the M6 I might be interested

I have an old Cleveland Launcher 7 wood with stiff shaft sitting around collecting dust. I gamed it for a few years until I finally found a 4 hybrid I could hit consistently. It is a great club that launches the ball high and lands soft that I could hit anywhere from 170 - 200. I am not a long hitter so 190 is my norm for a 4 hybrid / 7 wood. I have several other new things (balls, accessories, a shirt, a TM backpack, etc.) that I could package with it to make an equitable trade for the VKTR+ if interested.

I am probably looking for something a bit newer than that and would be willing to make up stuff on my side. Out of curiousity what hybrid did you find?

I am probably looking for something a bit newer than that and would be willing to make up stuff on my side. Out of curiousity what hybrid did you find?

The original Apex 4 hybrid that is in my signature. Once I got a shaft that better fit me in it, it has been a good performer. Tried the original VKTR and it didn't even come close to replacing it.

The original Apex 4 hybrid that is in my signature. Once I got a shaft that better fit me in it, it has been a good performer. Tried the original VKTR and it didn't even come close to replacing it.

I never see signatures for some reason. I haven't found a hybrid I don't hook. The Vktr + is good from that regard but I don't seem to get the distance out of it I need.

I never see signatures for some reason. I haven't found a hybrid I don't hook. The Vktr + is good from that regard but I don't seem to get the distance out of it I need.

Hmmm.. That was the same issue I had with the VKTR. Hit is high and straight but got about the same distance I do with my 5 iron. That's why I was waiting until they hit the demo program to try before buy.

I believe you have to go into settings to activate something to see signatures.

Back